Hello Guest

Another Farm Video

• 4 Replies

RG8800

• View Profile
Another Farm Video
« on: June 21, 2011, 11:38:13 PM »
Well, I guess before this forum siezes up from lack of activity I should post another recent video. No antique tractors in it, just some new hatched Bantam chicks and cats eating their breakfast this morning. [video=youtube;9cqJzIV1uPE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cqJzIV1uPE[/video]
Ralph in Sask.

Another Farm Video
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 12:53:36 PM »
Good job, Ralph.  A bit of a surprise that the cat is not having little chicks for breakfast.  I do think that is the first Saskatchewan cat I have seen.

We used to have a cat named Dusty with almost the same markings and she was terrific.  During the last two years of her life she became diabetic and had to have an insulin shot twice a day.  When she saw me get the needle and insulin bottle out for the shot she would jump onto the chair and wait.  Always gave her some pets and a treat afterward.  Nice cat.

Charlie V.

RG8800

• View Profile
Another Farm Video
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 04:19:24 PM »
Charlie, these cats are nothing special. They tolerate me as long as I am bringing them food. Otherwise they won't give me the time of day. Theres either 7 or9, can't remember. The chickens and cats live together in peace. The cats will eat a chicken if it dies of old age or something but they won't kill one.
Stay tuned. Got some good old tractor video coming up shortly. Managed to get a few hours work in between rains today.
Ralph in Sask.

Another Farm Video
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 09:38:45 PM »
As long as we are on the subject of animals, Ralph, this is my back yard cottontail rabbit.  I guess he knows he is a wild critter, but seems to have almost no fear of us. We can often walk to within two feet of this bunny before it will move a few feet. It has the dog fence all figured our too and will sit a few feet from the fence on the outside just to watch the dogs get all excited on the inside.  

RG8800

• View Profile
Another Farm Video
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 12:32:30 AM »
I thought I replied to this but can not see it??
Ralph in Sask.