Hello Guest

Lots of views, but few responses

• 4 Replies
« on: July 13, 2011, 06:57:56 AM »
I have noticed that we have a lot of views to our posts on here, but few responses. How can we get these folks to open up and respond to the threads? Must be a lot of interest to have so many viewers.

Come on guys and gals, open up and let us know you are out there and what your interests are!!!

Gene Dotson

De Graff, western, Ohio

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 09:14:51 AM »
Gene,

I think we are visited by a lot of mouse clickers who never unpacked the keyboard for their new 'puter cause they had no use for it.

Charlie V.

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 12:35:13 PM »
I'm back!
I see that while I've been away that Charlie passed me up for number of posts.
Glad to see someone else at the top of the list! :-)

In June I led a tour group of 10 (including myself) to the Coolspring engine show, as well as visited private collections in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Ontario, New York, Pennsylvania.  Oh... and also visted the Rough & Tumble showgrounds at Kinzers.

It was a fantastic trip and saw some of the top engine collections in the eastern states and provinces.  Even saw a few collections that also included tractors.

George

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 03:05:34 PM »
Gene - this site has always gotten alot of visitors and I can not answer why.
Charlie V  - With the # of members we have ,we should have more posts. I wonder if the members have the same interest?
Geroge  - Tour sounds like it was fun. I have visited Coolspring one time and would like to return there again.
Maybe I can post more from HOT Eastern North Carolina.
Merton

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 10:36:36 PM »
Hi George.

I have not really been counting posts, but suggest that you regain the lead soon.  I have been told that the first member to reach 100,000 posts wins the internet as a prize.  I want you to have it.  that would be powerful. ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Only kidding.

Charlie V.