Hello Guest

New version of software

• 4 Replies
New version of software
« on: December 28, 2009, 08:26:10 PM »
ATIS is the one of the first sites in the world, and definitely the only one in old iron, to run the newest version of vBulletin.   Hope you like it - The CMS/Blog section hasn't been fleshed out yet but never fear, I'll get to that in my customary 2-4 months ;)
-------------------------------------------------
More tractors than time.....

New version of software
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 09:13:48 PM »
Spencer;
Thanks for all your effort with the new forum. Hope we can get more traffic here. Has been pretty lonely here.
Haven't tried navigating the forum yet, but looking forward to seeing the rest of it.

Thanks again................Gene

RG8800

• View Profile
New version of software
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 02:21:55 AM »
Well this is interesting. Spencer it looks like you have been busy. Hopefully we will draw a few more new old members to participate in here.
Ralph in Sask.

New version of software
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 10:52:34 AM »
When I first clicked on my favorites link to see what was going on with ATIS Forums this morning, I was certainly surprised!
My first thought was someone had hijacked the URL and redirected me to some strange website.
Then I noticed Spencer's name all over the place and my first thought was he had switched interests and replaced the tractor/engine forums with some sort of general news website.

Luckily I found the Forums button and found my way back into more familar territory although even the forums look and feel different.

I'm not complaining, just was a bit surprised this morning ;-)

(hey where are the emoticons?? ) [found them after clicking on Go Advanced, just not sure I'm advanced yet :rolleyes:]

Also I noticed that most of Spencer's articles are jibberish or latin as I sure can't read them!

Will be interesting getting used to this new format and learning our way around it.

Hopefully, Spencer will join in more and post answers to any questions or comments we have.

New version of software
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 11:21:36 AM »
Hope this benefits us alll to attract more users. Maybe it'll also weed out the 7000+ non users also
Dave E