Hello Guest

Who Am I?

• 19 Replies
Who Am I?
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2010, 02:21:23 PM »
Quote from: jahaze;1141
I think I know now!  Is it the Waterloo Boy from the tractor logo?  I'm pretty sure I'm right, but I also know I am often wrong.  Did I get my baloon Charlie?

Here you go, Joe.  Balloons.  Help yourself, but save at least one for George.

I hope all involved enjoyed this thread.  

Thanks again.  Charlie V.

Who Am I?
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2010, 09:30:24 AM »
Does anyone know the back story on this? Was he the owners grandson, son, or just some fictious kid who ended up on the logo?

Who Am I?
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2010, 10:34:43 AM »
Charlie,

Good thread!  We'll have to see if we can come up with some more  puzzles like that.  I have one I'm thinking might be good, but don't know if I can upload pictures or not.  When Spencer flipped us to the new format I know I and others had problems uploading pictures.

George

Who Am I?
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2010, 02:27:42 PM »
Quote from: jahaze;1145
Does anyone know the back story on this? Was he the owners grandson, son, or just some fictious kid who ended up on the logo?

I do not know the answers to this one, Joe.  I did some searching on the net and found a lot of info on the tractor and the company, but no information on the boy.  Hopefully someone else will pick this up and enlighten us.  

Charlie V.

Who Am I?
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2010, 02:42:57 PM »
Quote from: GeorgeBest;1146
Charlie,

Good thread!  We'll have to see if we can come up with some more  puzzles like that.  I have one I'm thinking might be good, but don't know if I can upload pictures or not.  When Spencer flipped us to the new format I know I and others had problems uploading pictures.

George

Thanks for the compliment, George.  Keep it up and I will need a larger size winter hat.  (grins).  I will be glad to offer step by step help on getting photos here.  Unlike the albums where the pictures are uploaded to this sight, these in the forums are not.  These photos are linked to a photo sight such as Web Shots or Fotki and only a link to them is posted here.  The actual storage of the photos is on the remote photo sight. I, like you, am still not able to add pictures to the albums on my profile page.  Knowing this, I am sure you will work the posting out, but if not, I would be glad to give you a call and offer any suggestions i can.

Charlie V.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 07:07:25 AM by Charlie V »