Hello Guest

ready to mow

• 7 Replies
ready to mow
« on: June 26, 2008, 10:38:03 PM »
Between basketball and baseball seasons we decided to give Dad's Cub a bit of sprucing up. The engine was completely rebuilt 3 years ago. We had intentions of painting it then, but other projects got in the way of that.

Danny

• View Profile
ready to mow
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 11:27:21 PM »
Looks pretty nice for a Red one. Did you put a Bee....I mean beverage can holder on the fender. Can't mow grass with out refreshment!

Danny

ready to mow
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 11:30:51 PM »
There are more devices here for mowing grass than I care to admit--and they are all to old to have power steering or beverage can holders!

Danny

• View Profile
ready to mow
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 11:45:50 PM »
Quote from: John Hall;283
There are more devices here for mowing grass than I care to admit--and they are all to old to have power steering or beverage can holders!

Thats funny....in the same boat over here as well. I can only rely on one mower consistantly though, except for when it doesn't start:rolleyes:  Might think about the can holder, especially w/o powersteering. Holding it betwixt your legs  will give you that moist feeling after hitting a gopher hole:eek:

Danny

ready to mow
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 12:37:54 AM »
oh, you mean beer.

Danny

• View Profile
ready to mow
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 12:21:22 AM »
Quote from: calvin;308
oh, you mean beer.

Now we all know one doesn't drink while operating machinery.....tsk tsk

ready to mow
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 05:20:50 PM »
Quote from: Danny;309
Now we all know one doesn't drink while operating machinery.....tsk tsk

Of course not.  We use drink holders for cream soda and sarsparilla.

ready to mow
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2008, 02:37:30 PM »
I had a loose beverageholder hanging on the frame of the cab on my DB, But it ran empty this haying season and then if you hit a bump it can fall of. i really missed a couple of days until it fell out of a bale in a no good condition. but since we had no real rain since march It was more beverage than hay thoose first day of my holiday.