Hello Guest

NYS Expo

• 6 Replies
NYS Expo
« on: July 16, 2009, 10:55:12 PM »
We spent two nice days last week at the NYS 2 Cylinder Expo 2009.  Thanks to the Club Car recently purchased, I was able to get around the 100 acre show sight with ease. It almost makes six new deep cycle batteries worth the cost. I found a couple of badly needed JD parts at affordable pieces.  I have looked for these items for a long time and am pleased to finally have them.  I have the purchased XH 1026 mag cleaned and sparking well, on and running.  It will take a little longer to install my fan drive gears on the other tractor but at least I now have it's mag available for its use.  I did not take a hundred pictures of the usual tractors, but took a few of other machines that I do not have a computer full of already.  Some are posted in a new album on my page.  More to come as time permits.  I especially like the Waterloo boy and the JD/Lindeman crawler that are not up yet but will be soon.

Charlie V.

Expo
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 10:23:50 PM »
For those interested, I have finished uploading pics to the album. Just click on my name to go there,

Charlie V.

NYS Expo
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 09:06:01 AM »
Nice pictures - Thanks for posting.

Thank you
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 06:50:17 PM »
Thank you for the compliment Merton.  I hope you are having a good time showing your collections this summer and are in good health.

Charlie V.

NYS Expo
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 02:23:15 PM »
Charlie V - All is well here in Eastern North Carolina. My collection will stay inside till this Fall because of lack of local shows.I am planning to attend Portland In next month as a buyer. Maybe I will be lucky to return with more to add to my toys. Merton

NYS Expo
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2009, 02:14:34 PM »
Thanks for the pictures. Someday I'm going to have one of those little crawlers. There was one here locally for sale but by the time I heard about it it was gone.

Dave
Dave E

NYS Expo
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2010, 06:19:15 PM »
Quote from: Charlie V;701
For those interested, I have finished uploading pics to the album. Just click on my name to go there,

Charlie V.

Charlie here again. For anyone fighting Cabin fever, I have added another album with some shots from Expo VIII in 2007.  (Added 12/8/2010)  Also slipped a few pictures into my Parade album which was previously empty.

Charlie V.