Hello Guest

Stuff I forgot I owned.

• 1 Replies

RG8800

• View Profile
Stuff I forgot I owned.
« on: December 22, 2007, 07:10:25 PM »
Was cleaning and sorting some of the stuff in an old building on the farm today. The coons invaded it last summer and damaged the roof so I am moving the more valuable stuff to a newer shed. Funny how a person forgets what they own after a few years. I found these old oil cans. One a Buffalo separator oil can, made in Canada. The other is a Gargoyle mobiloil can in pretty fair shape for its age. Label on the side states it is specially for Ford cars. Plus a few good condition Gulf oil quart cans. Definitely worth saving I'd say. :)
Ralph in Sask.

Stuff I forgot I owned.
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 08:21:30 PM »
Ralph;
Yes, I would imagine they are worth saving. See folks at the swap meets with some of these old cans, both empty and full. They have a dear price on them.
Remember Veedol oil? See some of them for sale around here.
When I moved here, I probably had 2 truckloads of miscelleneous auction dollar box items. Many as yet unidentified. Have a peck fruit box full of rope seal removal and installation tools of all sizes. Have another half box of antique wrenches.
Funny how these items accumulate when you buy a box with 1 or 2 items you can use. Can't get rid of them, may be just what I need someday... Gene