Hello Guest

Another photo test

• 5 Replies

RG8800

• View Profile
Another photo test
« on: January 11, 2010, 03:32:40 PM »
[/url][/img]

Maybe its a problem with this forum because my first attempt to "insert image" using the little green coloured box above this reply only gave me the red x as you see above. My second attempt used my webshots album linking process and it brought the picture up right away. Just copy the link from webshots, paste into this reply box and there is the photo.
Now if I could just find a way to release the parking brake on this computer I'd be ok. :-(
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 03:36:03 PM by RG8800 »
Ralph in Sask.

Another photo test
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 03:51:09 PM »
Loading to a thread is not the problem we have, Ralph.  Loading from our PC to one of our profile page albums is the process that keeps failing.  I think you tried one and it worked ok, so that is what I was wondering.  Either you got lucky as you mentioned, or George and I are taking a wrong turn somewhere.

I just loaded this picture to Fotki and then put it here.  Not a problem.  This is the power unit my brother bought here last summer and took back to Phoenix Az.  After replacement of a valve with a bent stem, carb and mag work, he has it running fine now.

Thanks,

Charlie V.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 03:59:04 PM by Charlie V »

Another photo test
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 04:48:49 PM »
OK, I am not the only one having trouble.  In the upload to album process there is a choice of 'website' or 'pc'. I can not get either to work, so if you are getting pictures to an album, you are doing better than I am.

Paul

Another photo test
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 06:26:34 PM »
Quote from: pwaugh;1074
OK, I am not the only one having trouble.  In the upload to album process there is a choice of 'website' or 'pc'. I can not get either to work, so if you are getting pictures to an album, you are doing better than I am.

Paul

That is the exact problem George and I have, Paul.  We think there is a glitch in this new forum, but possibly we are all missing a step.  I have tried no less than 50 times, probably more, and it just is not happening.  Always fails with an erroe message attached to the red failure dot.  I am surely not savvy enough to understand a 500 IO error.  We need some technical help.

Charlie V.

RG8800

• View Profile
Another photo test
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2010, 06:30:14 PM »
Nice power unit Charlie. Just a quick reply here as I did a test upload of another photo to my profile album and it worked fine. I used the upload from my computer and it worked. Can't say what I am doing any different from you guys. Will check back later. Supper is on the stove now.
Ralph in Sask.

Another photo test
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010, 11:22:09 PM »
http://s598.photobucket.com/albums/tt61/dotsly/?action=view&current=CDY_0002.jpg">
  http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt61/dotsly/th_CDY_0002.jpg" border="0"/>

My Case in the woods.