Hello Guest

Picture gallery

• 6 Replies

Danny

• View Profile
Picture gallery
« on: March 23, 2008, 09:37:17 PM »
I know theres a pic gallery on the ATIS website but for some reason they don't come out with my computer. I was wondering if there was a way to have an ATIS members picture gallery on this forum.

Danny Tabor

RG8800

• View Profile
picture gallery
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 02:52:11 AM »
Quote from: Danny;149
I know theres a pic gallery on the ATIS website but for some reason they don't come out with my computer. I was wondering if there was a way to have an ATIS members picture gallery on this forum.

Danny Tabor

Danny, not sure if we need a gallery here now since this forum allows us to post a picture right in with the comment.
Ralph in Sask.

Picture gallery
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 11:10:50 AM »
Ralph,

Tell us about your picture.  What is mounted on the Massey Harris?  Is the John Deere pulling the MH?

RG8800

• View Profile
Picture gallery
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 01:35:44 AM »
Quote from: George;165
Ralph,

Tell us about your picture.  What is mounted on the Massey Harris?  Is the John Deere pulling the MH?

George, I guess a few details would help. The 444 Massey has a dozer blade mounted on it and that was likely the problem . That low riding push bar under the tractor got hung up on the ridges of sod, combined with wet ground underneath, it brought everything to a wheel spinning stop and required a pull from the big 5020. You can't see it in the picture but there was a single furrow sod buster plow hitched to the Massey. He was breaking up some low land that had only grown grass and willows in the past.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 01:41:02 AM by RG8800 »
Ralph in Sask.

Picture gallery
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 11:09:35 AM »
Nice pictures Ralph.:)

Thanks for posting them.  Actually, thanks for posting anything:D

Hopefully, more people will find the ATIS forums and join in.

Danny

• View Profile
Anybody else having trouble
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2008, 07:53:23 PM »
I can respond to posts but can't seem to start one. This "V-bulliten always pops up when I hit preview or submit "Please go back and fill out all required custom fields."     I don't know what other fields to fill out

I had sent Spencer a PM about this but I'm wondering if others are having the same trouble

Danny

Picture gallery
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2008, 11:54:06 PM »
Quote from: Danny;258
I can respond to posts but can't seem to start one. This "V-bulliten always pops up when I hit preview or submit "Please go back and fill out all required custom fields."     I don't know what other fields to fill out

I had sent Spencer a PM about this but I'm wondering if others are having the same trouble

Danny

I've been trying to post pics with a new post and get the same error you are. Haven't tried to start just a new text post. If somebody figures out what is going on, please post it!!