Hello Guest

Photo albums

• 5 Replies
Photo albums
« on: December 26, 2009, 09:05:25 AM »
Hi All;
Posted some pictures to a couple of albums. Feel free to view them.
Hope the link works

http://www.atis.net/forums/album.php?u=3

RG8800

• View Profile
Photo albums
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2009, 11:40:32 AM »
Link works fine Gene. Am I right in guessing that some of those photos are before and after of the same tractor?
Ralph in Sask.

Photo albums
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2009, 05:59:31 PM »
Ralph;
I had descriptions on all the pictures before I posted them, but they didn't upload with the pictures
Some of the tractors are no longer here, or belonged to someone else. The only before and after is the LA.
For the plowday pictures I flew my airplane with the rear doors off. Club president's wife took the pictures. This was on Sunday morning as they were starting for the day. There are actually 37 tractors in the lineup, so didn't get all of them. Of course, my Case was not in this line.
Started on Saturday morning and had a total of 64 tractors for the 2 days and plowed 320 acres.
Saturday morning photo op was taken from the bucket of a loader tractor. We counted up before we started through the field and had 96 plow bottoms in the ground on that pass. Turned a pretty wide swath on that pass.
We were plowing on the Shannon and neighbor's farms just north of Newark, Ohio.
The plowday was sponsored by the "Land of Legend antique Tractor Club" from Newark and Licking County, Ohio

Gene

Photo albums
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2009, 06:29:45 PM »
Quote from: RG8800;996
Link works fine Gene. Am I right in guessing that some of those photos are before and after of the same tractor?

I added some more to the descriptions on my pictures in the tractor album.

Gene

Photo albums
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2009, 08:07:59 PM »
Gene,

Nice pictures.  I noticed the plane in the background of of one of the tractors so assumed that flying must be one of your other hobbies.  The plow day pictures confirmed the flying part.

George

Photo albums
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2009, 11:13:35 AM »
George
Yes, I have been flying for 42 years. The airplane is a 1977 Maule M5-210c. This is my fourth airplane. Have had it since 1994 and recovered and painted it in 1996. Has a 210 HP Continental 6 cylinder fuel injected engine.
Bought the farm here to have room to build my landing strip.

I added a picture of the airplane on my plowday album.

Gene
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 11:18:25 AM by Gene Dotson »