Hello Guest

What do you Collect

• 20 Replies
What do you Collect
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2009, 11:00:46 AM »
Another of my displays from my local club's show from this past weekend! Hope some of you enjoy! These draw interest from Young and Old!

What do you Collect
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2009, 02:05:34 PM »
Merton!  How many displays did you have??:eek:

Looks like you had at least 3 different types of things on display.

Bet my grandson would like one of those Honda mini trail bikes.

Collections
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2009, 06:59:41 PM »
Back around 1970, my son bought a Honda 50cc mini bike from another kid.  After we pushed it around the yard for a while, we decided it wasn't going to start unless we got some compression.  I put in a new piston and gound the valves.  Started on the second kick.  What a little snot.  First gear was so low it would have climbed a vertical wall it it were able to hang on.  My son got a lot of use from it.

I think the pedal tractors are worth around the same money at auction as the real ones, or are they worth more??

Nice items, Merton.

Charlie V.

What do you Collect
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2009, 08:44:12 AM »
I wanted to share another picture of one of my displays from last weekend. This is my display of Whistles that I run off Compressed Air. They are a big hit also with young and old. George this event is my "home" show and I try to supply as many displays as I can to support it. Charlie V yes some times the pedal tractors bring big $$$$$. The pedal tractors are neat. My old pedal tractor is safe at home and it's green and looks odd with all this red paint around it.

What do you Collect
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2009, 11:44:47 AM »
Here's my IHC Tom Thumb I purchased at Portland Aug 08. Just finished this spring. First time out at our 09 Show. Anybody notice how quiet it has been?

What do you Collect
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2009, 10:10:44 AM »
Merton,

I don't think many people visit these forums.  Hopefully they will pick up some day.  Nice collection of engines, if only I had the time..