Hello Guest

What's you do for the 4th July?

• 3 Replies
« on: July 06, 2009, 08:45:00 AM »
I went to the Southeast Threshers Reunion in Denton NC. This is a very large show in North Carolina. It is always held over the 4th of July every year.

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 07:25:52 AM »
My weekend was spent in Minnesota. We have an annual fly-in, campout at the town of Starbuck. Good weekend weather. Lots of great friends there. Only tractor reference was the raffle tickets I bought for the restored Massey Pacer with mounted plow... Gene

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 11:01:33 AM »
We have a condo at Rockaway Beach Oregon.  They have a nice hour long parade that we enjoy (had a JD LA go through), plus a 45 minute fireworks display on the beach in front of our condo.

Had our kids, grandkids, and some friends there on the 4th.  Grilled burgers, etc.  for 17 people.

Nice weekend, but not relaxing.

This coming Saturday, I'm going to a by invitation engine show at the home of a collector I know.  Should be great as he has some very nice engines in his sheds.:D

RG8800

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 03:25:40 PM »
Quote from: GeorgeBest;698
We have a condo at Rockaway Beach Oregon.  They have a nice hour long parade that we enjoy (had a JD LA go through), plus a 45 minute fireworks display on the beach in front of our condo.

Good to hear what some of you did on the fourth. But we need to see some parade pictures. Heres one I took at our village of Dysart's centennial parade held that morning. A little AC D12 pulling one of the floats.
Ralph in Sask.