Hello Guest

Portland Tri State Engine Show

• 3 Replies
« on: August 20, 2010, 09:31:47 AM »
I know I been missing from this forum for a time. I am going to Portland next week and wanted to know anybody else would be there? I heard Spencer Yost is planning to be there too. We usually camp in the back corner near the Stamping factory. Hope everything is good for all the senior members on this forum. I posting a picture from 2008 from outside Portland on one of our night rides to cool off. Merton

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 06:11:36 PM »
Wish I could be at Portland this year as it has been about 10 years since I was last there.
Unfortunately its a long drive for me.

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 07:44:15 AM »
Yes George long drive for me too and even longer for you.  I look forward to Portland every year and planning to go next year too.

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 07:41:04 PM »
A happy note on the Portland show. Spencer took his 25 Hp Ball oilfield engine for display and receive help with some missing parts. His goal was to get it running before the end of the show. He and some of the other A.T.I.S. engine members had the engine running very smooth at about 70 RPM on Friday night. Spencer was a very happy man when he headed back to N.C. on Saturday morning.

Gene