Hello Guest

New Forums here - What else would you like to see?

• 10 Replies
« on: December 20, 2007, 07:42:36 AM »
I've added new forums, but I've haven't been able to finish the brand specific stuff - I'll have more of those to come. Take a look and let me know what forums you would like to see.

Thanks Again!

Spencer Yost
-------------------------------------------------
More tractors than time.....

forums
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 10:33:22 AM »
A David Brown forum, hmmm that would probably most be for me, myself and I. Ok at least not a combined DB/Case forum. Who would want to wade through hundreds of Case threads in search of something interesting:p

Keep up the good work Spencer

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 12:49:24 PM »
How about a track layer forum? Thanks for the forum layout Spencer

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 09:43:17 PM »
Quote from: Mattias;29
A David Brown forum, hmmm that would probably most be for me, myself and I. Ok at least not a combined DB/Case forum. Who would want to wade through hundreds of Case threads in search of something interesting:p

Keep up the good work Spencer

Mattias;
Yes, you could join the David Brown forum. Be like the Maytag Repairman. Very lonely:(

Spencer;
I would like to see a forum dedicated to stories and tales, true or fiction, about tractors, farming and rural life in general.
Maybe some reruns of previous stories from the archives, with permission of course:rolleyes:?

Maybe have a higher limit on smile icons?.... Gene

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 09:49:47 PM »
A special forum just for "chewing the fat"? I thought we had one called the tractor list!:) Oh, maybe we wouldn't ruffle any feathers this way!:rolleyes:

RG8800

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 12:10:12 PM »
Quote from: John Hall;42
A special forum just for "chewing the fat"? I thought we had one called the tractor list!:) Oh, maybe we wouldn't ruffle any feathers this way!:rolleyes:

I suspect that is exactly the intention John. Over on the red power forum where I spend a lot of time we have the "coffee shop" side for all manner of off topic postings and discussion. In fact I'd say its the busiest part of the whole forum. And your right, nobody can whine about off topic postings because nothing is off topic here. I have personally been involved in a thread that began over a year ago and its been great. Could happen here too. :)
Ralph in Sask.

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 09:52:35 PM »
Well Ralph, you me and about 20 other fellows are notorious for chewing the fat so I'll check in and contribute as much as I can:D Maybe we should give it a more agricultural term, like spreading "what the cows ate yesterday":rolleyes:

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2007, 08:09:01 PM »
I notice we now have a forum titled "around the pot bellied stove". Bet this is for all the "other" topics. Expect we will hear some nice stories here... Gene

Lonely?
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2007, 04:13:40 AM »
Yeah Gene I know But at least the threads wouldn't be long and full of crap:p

M

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2007, 04:21:23 PM »
Forums for Ford; Case; Ferguson,MF, MH; Oliver,Cockshutt would be good additions:)  David Brown could be tied to the Case one :D

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2007, 11:36:56 AM »
If there was a Fordson/Ford forum I'd post to it.