Hello Guest

Danny where are you??

• 2 Replies
Danny where are you??
« on: December 04, 2008, 10:40:17 AM »
Danny,

I just noticed that I'm getting close to your number of posts on the ATIS forums.  If you want to stay on top, you'd better start posting again:D

George

Danny

• View Profile
Here I am....
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 05:23:52 PM »
George....
        Been busy trying to "push my political agenda", sorta like playing with fire but more heated. So I was out and about, when on the computer I stayed with the forums that were made for such.
      I have gotten a few things done though, not political :D such as my hot water pressure washer, I welded together a 4 wheeled cart to mount it on. I got tired of dragging it around by hand but also I had to find something to cure my itch to do a little welding.
       Also I've gotten more done on the grader. I'm afraid I haven't kept up on my progress with the camera but I will get out there and take some pics. My goal is to have it done for Rough & Tumbles summer show which will be featuring Oliver.  http://www.roughandtumble.org/index.asp   their website.

Dad had heart surgery also, a few months ago and I was kept busy taking care of his hauling along with my own but now that he's back to work things have slowed down tremendously for me. The good news on that is that I now have more time to play in the shop and computer....I have plenty of time, if I can only figure out how to grow money on tree's :)

Danny

Danny where are you??
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 12:03:56 PM »
Quote from: Danny;472
George....

I have plenty of time, if I can only figure out how to grow money on tree's :)

Danny

Danny,

Figure that out and I'll take a few starts from those trees!:D

Of course, I'm short on time too:rolleyes:

Good to see you back.  There's only a few of us that post with any frequency so we can use all the help we can get!

George